Domestic Design Services
- New build one off housing design
- House extensions
- Alterations and improvements to existing homes, optimising space, style and function
- Garage conversions
- Loft Conversions
- Barn conversions
- Work to listed buildings and buildings within conservation areas.
- Alterations to improve accessibility
- Plans drawn for Planning permission and/or listed building consent
- Plans drawn for Building Regulations approval
- Liaison with other professionals
As each project is unique, they will be priced competitively according to the services required.
Fees can either be charged as a lump sum, a percentage of the construction cost or at an hourly rate, depending on the nature of the project. We would be happy to discuss all aspects of your project to arrive at an appropriate fee structure.
Transformation of Bungalow - Ancaster
This sturdy 1930s bungalow was in need of a major overhaul to bring it into the C21st. Situated in the centre of a large plot overlooking open countryside to the rear the client wanted to maximise the views. The design retained the original structure adding a first floor with large open plan lounge and balcony to enjoy those endless views. On the ground floor a large kitchen dining room extension was added with walk in bay supporting the balcony over. The end result is a contemporary family house with plenty of flexible living space.
Before a simple three bed bungalow
After the transformation